Mass Media Representatives Accreditation for the International Military Music Festival «Spasskaya Tower» — 2018
To get accreditation for the events held within the International Military Music Festival «Spasskaya Tower» — 2018 is necessary to:
- Get acquainted with the Provisions of Accreditation Procedure for Mass Media Representatives;
- Get acquainted with the Policy of Accreditation and Working Procedures for Mass Media Representatives at the International Military Music Festival «Spasskaya Tower» in 2018;
- by the 10th of August 2018 (not later!) send to the Accreditation center of the Festival to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org an official request for issuing accreditation which should contain: application form, lists of individuals and vehicles to be accredited finalized in the application editing program Demand Editor 3.2 (hereafter Editor), individual photos of the established format, consent to the processing of the personal data in the form of a scan. Lists of individuals and vehicles to be accredited should be sent in the form a scan with the signature and stamp of the applicant and in the electronic form in the application editing program Demand Editor 3.2. We’d like to draw your particular attention to the following: the number of individuals and vehicles as well as their order in the lists must fully coincide in all versions!
- Application form
- Application editing program Demand Editor 3.2
- User manual for the Application editing program Demand Editor 3.2
- Consent to the processing of the personal data
All the points of the accreditation form must be filled, including information about accreditations issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (for the foreign Media) and registration certificates issued by Roskomnadzor (for Media residents of the Russian Federation). Each application form should be appended with an individual photo (a JPG of 3×4 format with resolution not less than 300 dpi; the title of the photo must be «Surname Name.jpg») and an individual consent to the processing of the personal data by the Accreditation center of the Festival from each Media representative.
Information about providing a parking place for DSNGs (digital satellite newsgathering vehicles) and OB vans (outside broadcast vans) is to be filled in the Editor in the section «Transport». Full information about drivers, engineers and other technical specialists should be filled in the Editor in the section «Persons».
All requests and application forms for issuing accreditation are to be sent — before August 10, 2018 года.
Applicants will be able to get their accreditation badges strictly after receiving the confirmation that their accreditation badges are ready.
Issuance of accreditation badges is carried out in the Accreditation center situated on Vasil’evskiy Spusk (from Varvarka St.). Working schedule: August 10 — August 22, 2018, office hours: Monday — Friday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The fact of submitting requests/application forms for issuing accreditation is regarded as the confirmation that all the individuals indicated in the application form have got acquainted with the Provisions of Accreditation Procedure for Mass Media Representatives and Policy of Accreditation and Working Procedures for Mass Media Representatives at the International Military Music Festival «Spasskaya Tower» in 2018 and that they give their consent to follow all the rules and conditions.
Working Guidelines for Media Representatives on Events
To attend events held by the Directorate of the International Military Music Festival «Spasskaya Tower» media representatives (hereafter media) should:
- get themselves familiar with Provisions of accreditation procedures for media;
- submit to the Directorate press office an accreditation application of the established form.
Accreditation application form should contain:
- a list of questions for the interview (themes, storylines, filming subjects);
- time and date of holding of the press event, list of full names of the media representatives (for international media representatives — with the indication of accreditation cards numbers issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation according to the established regulations);
- a list of technical equipment (systems) planned to be used;
- general information about the media for which the material is being prepared.
The application form is prepared on the editorial blank and is signed by the media
Media Coordinator — Mrs. Yevgeniya Pulova