Mass Media Accreditation Procedure for the Fourteenth Spasskaya Tower International Military Music Festival — 2021
To get accreditation for the events of the Fourteenth Spasskaya Tower International Military Music Festival — 2021 is necessary to:
- Get acquainted with the Provisions of the Mass Media Accreditation Procedure;
- Get acquainted with the Policy of the Mass Media Accreditation and Working Procedures at the 2021 Spasskaya Tower International Military Music Festival;
- Send by the August 6, 2021 (not later) to firstname.lastname@example.org an official request for issuing accreditation. The request should contain: an application form; lists of individuals and vehicles to be accredited, finalized in the Demand Editor 3.3, an application editing program (hereafter Editor); photos of individuals in the required format; consent for processing of the personal data in the form of a scan. Lists of individuals and vehicles to be accredited should be sent in the form a scan with the signature and stamp of the applicant as well as in the electronic form finalized in the Demand Editor 3.3 application editing program. We’d like to draw your attention that the number and order of individuals and vehicles in the lists must fully coincide in both versions.
Files to download:
- Accreditation application form;
- Demand Editor 3.3 application form editing program and user manual (should be downloaded from http://fso.gov.ru/kontakt/accred/);
- Consent for processing of the personal data.
Each Media representative should fill in all the points of the application form, including information about accreditation issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (for the foreign Media) and registration certificates issued by Roskomnadzor (for the Media residents of the Russian Federation). Each application form should be appended with an individual photo (a JPG of 3×4 format with resolution not less than 300 dpi; the title of the photo must be “Surname Name.jpg”) as well as an individual consent for processing of the personal data which would be carried out by the Festival Accreditation Center.
Information about providing a parking lot for DSNGs (digital satellite newsgathering vehicles) and OB vans (outside broadcast vans) should be filled in the Editor in the section Transport. Full information about drivers, engineers and other technical specialists should be filled in the Editor in the section Persons.
All application forms for accreditation should be sent before August 06, 2021.
Applicants will get their accreditation badges only after receiving confirmation that their accreditation badges are ready.
Accreditation badges will be handed out in the Accreditation Center situated on Vasil’evskiy Spusk (from Varvarka St.). Working schedule: 20 — 25 of August 2021, office hours: Monday — Friday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (break from 2 pm to 3 pm).
The fact of submitting application forms for accreditation is regarded as the confirmation that all the individuals indicated in the application form are acquainted with the Provisions of the Mass Media Accreditation Procedure and Policy of the Mass Media Accreditation and Working Procedures at the Fourteenth Spasskaya Tower International Military Music Festival in 2021 and that they give their consent to follow all the rules and conditions.