Mass Media Accreditation Procedure for the Fifteenth Spasskaya Tower International Military Music Festival — 2022
To get accreditation for the events of the Fifteenth Spasskaya Tower International Military Music Festival — 2022 is necessary to:
- Get acquainted with the Provisions of the Mass Media Accreditation Procedure;
- Get acquainted with the Policy of the Mass Media Accreditation and Working Procedures at the 2022 Spasskaya Tower International Military Music Festival;
- Send by the August 10, 2022 (not later) to email@example.com an official request for issuing accreditation. The request should contain: an application form; lists of individuals and vehicles to be accredited, finalized in the PDE 3.3.2, an application editing program (hereafter Editor); photos of individuals in the required format; consent for processing of the personal data in the form of a scan. Lists of individuals and vehicles to be accredited should be sent in the form a scan with the signature and stamp of the applicant as well as in the electronic form finalized in the PDE 3.3.2 application editing program. We’d like to draw your attention that the number and order of individuals and vehicles in the lists must fully coincide in both versions.
Files to download:
- Application form
- PDE 3.3.2 application editing program
- Consent for processing of the personal data
- User manual for the PDE 3.3.2 application editing program
Each Media representative should fill in all the points of the application form, including information about accreditation issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (for the foreign Media) and registration certificates issued by Roskomnadzor (for the Media residents of the Russian Federation). Each application form should be appended with an individual photo (a JPG of 3×4 format with resolution not less than 300 dpi; the title of the photo must be “Surname Name.jpg”) as well as an individual consent for processing of the personal data which would be carried out by the Festival Accreditation Center.
Information about providing a parking lot for DSNGs (digital satellite newsgathering vehicles) and OB vans (outside broadcast vans) should be filled in the Editor in the section Transport. Full information about drivers, engineers and other technical specialists should be filled in the Editor in the section Persons.
All application forms for accreditation should be sent before August 10, 2022.
Applicants will get their accreditation badges only after receiving confirmation that their accreditation badges are ready.
Accreditation badges will be handed out in the Accreditation Center situated on Vasil’evskiy Spusk (from Varvarka St.). Working schedule: 17 — 24 of August 2022, office hours: Monday — Friday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (break from 2 pm to 3 pm).
The fact of submitting application forms for accreditation is regarded as the confirmation that all the individuals indicated in the application form are acquainted with the Provisions of the Mass Media Accreditation Procedure and Policy of the Mass Media Accreditation and Working Procedures at the Fifteenth Spasskaya Tower International Military Music Festival in 2022 and that they give their consent to follow all the rules and conditions.
Please note that the processing procedure of the application forms takes at least two weeks
Working Guidelines for Media Representatives on Events
To attend events held by the Directorate of the International Military Music Festival «Spasskaya Tower» media representatives (hereafter media) should:
- get themselves familiar with Provisions of the Mass Media Accreditation Procedure;
- submit to the Directorate press office an accreditation application of the established form.
Accreditation application form should contain:
- a list of questions for the interview (themes, storylines, filming subjects);
- time and date of holding of the press event, list of full names of the media representatives (for international media representatives — with the indication of accreditation cards numbers issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation according to the established regulations);
- a list of technical equipment (systems) planned to be used;
- general information about the media for which the material is being prepared.
The application form is prepared on the editorial blank and is signed by the media