Rules of Visiting of the Spasskaya Tower International Military Music Festival in 2020
- Following terms and definitions are used in the following Rules:
Festival — the Spasskaya Tower International Military Music Festival;
Festival Organizer — legal entity carrying out the Festival and the
run-upto the Festival activities;
Festival Shows — daytime and evening shows of the Festival with admittance carried out by tickets;
Territory of the Festival — Moscow city, Vasil’evskiy Spusk Square from Red Square to the Kremlin Embarkment, Red Square from the Kremlin Pass, Voskresenskie Vorota Pass to Vasilievskiy Spusk Square, Voskresenskie Vorota Pass (Historic Pass), Kremlin Pass from Red Square to Manezhnaya Square, in accordance with the Festival organization scheme approved by the organizers for the dates of the Festival events and shows.
- To ensure the implementation of the sanitary and epidemiological guidelines issued by the
Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing of the
Moscow city, legal acts issued by the Mayor of Moscow and Moscow executive agencies aimed
at preventing the spreading of the novel coronavirus infection (
COVID-19) on the territory of the 2020 Festival following measures are to be taken:
- all visitors entering the territory of the Festival will undergo the procedure of
- the Festival Organizer reserves the right to deny access to the territory of the Festival to visitors with high body temperature (37 degrees and above) and (or) showing visible symptoms of respiratory diseases (coughing, running nose, faintness);
- all visitors entering the territory of the Festival must use PPE for protecting faces (protective masks);
- the Festival Organizer reserves the right to deny access to or remove from the territory of the Festival visitors not using protective masks;
- while staying on the territory of the Festival please follow social distancing measures and avoid mass concentration of people;
- usage of PPE for protecting hands (disposable gloves) and hand sanitizers on the territory of Festival is recommended;
- visitors on the stands will seat in accordance with the social distancing seating arrangement — with one row and one seat gap between the visitors on the rows and seats, accordingly (this provision doesn’t apply for members of one family/living together).
- all visitors entering the territory of the Festival will undergo the procedure of
- Programs of the Festival events and shows are published on the official website of the
Festival. The Festival Organizer reserves the right to modify and/or make amendments to the
- During dates of the Festival the events of the Festival are carried out daily on the territory of the Festival from 10am to 4pm (except for the dates of the Festival daytime shows). After 4pm the territory of the Festival is closed for everyone except for people with the Festival accreditation.
- Admittance to the Festival is carried out only by tickets in accordance with the present Rules and legal acts of the Russian Federation Law.
- Tickets for the Festival may be acquired only through the official website of the Festival, and from the representatives accredited by the Festival Organizer (for the list of the accredited representatives and related information please go to the Festival official website).
- Third parties (not accredited by the Festival Organizer) are not allowed to sell tickets for the Festival, that contradicts the Article 52.1 of the fundamentals of the legislation of the Russian Federation concerning culture.
- The Festival Organizer is not responsible for the tickets acquired from not accredited representatives. In case of dubious situations, the Festival Organizer reserves the right to deny the access to or remove from the show the visitor who acquired the ticket from not accredited representatives without cost reimbursement. We recommend to keep your cash voucher to resolve such disputes.
- Owner of the ticket is responsible for keeping the ticket safe and preventing it from copying and/or replication. The Festival Organizer reserves the right to deny the access to the show in case it doubts the authenticity of the ticket and its elements.
- When acquiring tickets for the Festival, the visitor commits himself/herself to comply with the public order rules on the territory of the Festival as well as the present Rules. Material damage caused to the Festival Organizer by the visitor must be reimbursed in accordance with the Russian Federation Law.
- Each ticket is valid for one person and grants the visitor
one-timeentrance to the Festival show on the date and time mentioned in the tickets.
- Children under 14 are allowed to the show only if accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 6 (including) may visit the Festival show for free only if accompanied by an adult (one child for one person) and without occupying a separate seat. Admittance to the Festival show of children from the age of 7 are carried out only by tickets.
- Visitors must keep the ticket until the end of the show and show them at the request of the Festival Organizer.
- Tickets with modifications made are not valid. The Festival Organizer reserves the right to deny the access to the Festival show to the visitor with a modified ticket without cost reimbursement.
- Entrance to Red Square will open 2 hours before the show from the Historical Museum side, from
Nikolskaya street (Okhotny Ryad, Teatralnaya, Ploschad Revolutsii metro stations) and Ilyinka street
- The Festival Organizer kindly asks all the visitors to arrive in advance. The Festival Organizer reserves the right to deny the access to the Festival stands’ complex after the show has begun without cost reimbursement.
- During the Festival show all mobile devices should be switched off or levelled down.
During the Festival shows visitors are not allowed to:
- use flashes, tripods and large photo lens equipment;
- leave the seat, carry out filming and
photo-shootingstanding in the passages and/or in front of the seats.
- To grant the copyright and other related rights any professional (using the professional equipment) audio, photo and video shooting is not allowed unless there is a special permittance issued by the Festival Organizer.
- Visitors who have left the territory of the Festival before the end of the show are not allowed back on the territory of the Festival.
- We would like to draw your attention that the Article 20 of the Rules and Regulations
of holding and organizing massed cultural, entertaining, sports and advertising events in the
city of Moscow (validated by the order of the Mayor of Moscow of
05.10.2000N. 1054-PM(last edited on 30.08.2016)) it is PROHIBITED TO:
— Bring the following articles into the territory of the Festival — weapons, flammable, explosive, poisonous, hazardous and radioactive items, knives, suitcases, backpacks, big bags and parcels, glass and other items that might compromise public/audience safety or normal course of the event;
— Smoke on the territory of the Festival;
— Drink alcohol beverages/or be in condition of intoxication on the territory of the Festival as it affronts human dignity and public morality;
— Throw away items on the stands, stage and other territories of the Festival, as well as commit other actions compromising the normal course of the event;
— Shout out or commit actions affronting human dignity of the event participants and audiences as well as public morality;
— Stand in passages and staircases during the holding of the event, hamper movements of the event participants, climb up fences, parapets, lighting devices, filming platforms, trees, masts, roofs, and supporting constructions, damage equipment, decorations and other elements, and green plantings;
— Enter without the Festival Organizers permission the stage, fitting and makeup rooms of the event participants as well as other service and equipment rooms of the event grounds;
— Bring animals into the territory of the Festival;
— Carry out any trade activities, write or placard any kind of ads, posters or other items with information content without the written permission of the Festival Organizers;
— Wear and demonstrate any insignia or other symbols aimed at inciting any race, social, national and religious discord.
- Violation of any of the rules and regulations mentioned in the Article 20 of the present Rules entails administrative liability under the Administrative Code of the city of Moscow.
- Individuals violating the present Rules would be removed from the territory of the Festival, when attending the Festival shows without cost reimbursement.
Rules of Visiting the Festival Show by
In case the