Please read the rules of visiting the Festival’s events before attending:
Entrance to Red Square will open 2 hours before the show from the Historical Museum side, from Nikolskaya street
(Metro “Okhotny Ryad”, “Teatralnaya”, “Ploschad Revolutsii”) and Ilyinka street
(Metro “Ploschad Revolutsuii”,
Administration of the Festival kindly asks the visitors to arrive in advance. Entrance to the stands after the show starts is not allowed.
Each ticket is valid for one person.
Children under 14 are allowed to the show only if accompanied by an adult.
Visitors must keep the ticket until the end of the show and show them at the request of the Festival’s administration.
Visitors who have left the grounds of the Festival show before it ends, cannot return to their places on the stands.
Rules of visiting by
In case the
In case of a controversial situation (double
We would like to draw your attention that following the Article 20 of the Rules and Regulations
of holding and organizing massed cultural, entertaining, sports and advertising events in the city
of Moscow (validated by the order of the Mayor of Moscow of
- Bring the following articles into the grounds — weapons, flammable, explosive, poisonous, hazardous and radioactive items, knives, suitcases, backpacks, big bags and parcels, glass and other items that might compromise public/audience safety or normal course of the event;
- Smoke on the grounds;
- Drink alcohol beverages/or be in condition of intoxication on the grounds as it affronts human dignity and public morality;
- Throw away items on the stands, stage and other grounds of the event, as well as commit other actions compromising the normal course of the event;
- Shout out or commit actions affronting human dignity of the event participants and audiences as well as public morality;
- Stand in passages and staircases during the holding of the event, hamper movements of the event participants, climb up fences, parapets, lighting devices, filming platforms, trees, masts, roofs, and supporting constructions, damage equipment, decorations and other elements, and green plantings;
- Enter without the Organizers’ permission the stage, fitting and makeup rooms of the event participants as well as other service and equipment rooms of the event grounds;
- Bring animals into the grounds;
- Carry out any trade activities, write or placard any kind of ads, posters or other items with information content without the written permission of the event Organizers;
- Wear and demonstrate any insignia or other symbols aimed at inciting any race, social, national and religious discord.
Violation of any of the