Today, on September 3, the Interregional Competition of Youth Honor Guards was held at the site of the «Spasskaya Tower for Children» project. It was attended by 9 teams representing 7 organizations from the Moscow Region, Tobolsk, Yekaterinburg, Krasnoyarsk, St. Petersburg and Krasnodon.
The list of participants:
- Guard group of the Russians Youth Center (Tobolsk, Tyumen Region).
- Kremlin Cadets Military Patriotic Club (Yekaterinburg Cadet Corps, 2 teams represented).
- Avangard Military Patriotic Club (Secondary School No. 266, St. Petersburg, Admiralteyskoe Department of the Russian Army, Air Force and Navy Volunteer Society, 2 teams represented).
- Post No. 1 Honor Guard (Krasnodon).
- Patriot Youth Military Sports Center (Municipal Youth Autonomous Institution, Krasnoyarsk).
- Armeyets Military Patriotic Club (Gorizont Children’s Youth Center, Protvino, Moscow Region).
- Ilya Muromets Military Patriotic Club (Popov School, Vlasikha Village, Moscow Region).
Obligatory program for the participants of the competition included the following elements:
- trooping the color, passage of the bencher and assistants with a solemn march;
wreath-layingceremony; ritual of entry on duty, change of sentries at the honor guard post.
The competition was judged by the jury, which included two servicemen from each of the following regiments: Presidential Regiment of Russia’s FGS, Aybyn Presidential Regiment (Kazakhstan) and Honor Guard Regiment of the Belarusian Armed Forces.